March 2013 Archives : Discussions About IMF Web Site Content
- ABOUT BSRI™
- SAVE THE DATE!
7th Annual International Myeloma Foundation Comedy Celebration
benefiting the Peter Boyle Research Fund on November 9, 2013
- It is Officially Myeloma Awareness Month Across the Country!
ABOUT THE BLACK SWAN RESEARCH INITIATIVE™
- Are Cataracts a Side Effect of Treatment with Revlimid?
- Cindy Ralston, March Advocate of the Month
- WEBCAST OF THE IMWG CONFERENCE SERIES "MAKING SENSE OF TREATMENT"
June 13, 2012
- The International Myeloma Foundation Says FDA Appoval of Kyprolis Gives Patients a Critical New Option
- ASH 2012: Dr. Kumar - Phase I/II, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of Bendamustine in Combination with Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone (BRD) in Patients with Relapsed Multiple Myeloma: A Multiple Myeloma Research Consortium Study
- MYELOMA POST-- An iPad App from the International Myeloma Foundation
- Myeloma Minute
March 21, 2013
- Myeloma Minute
March 28, 2013
- Is Kidney Transplant Possible for Myeloma Patients?
- How Do I Get Rid of Bone Pain?
- The IMF Adds Its Voice to the ï¿½One Voice Against Cancerï¿½ Campaign in D.C.
- THE INTERNATIONAL MYELOMA FOUNDATION APPLAUDS DELAWARE AND VIRGINIA LEGISLATURES FOR PASSING ORAL DRUG PARITY BILL
- BSRI Rajkumar Video
- 6th Annual Comedy Celebration Sponsors
- Advocacy Update - March 2013
ASH 2012: Dr. Richardson - Treatment Outcomes with Pomalidomide (POM) in Combination with Low-Dose Dexamethasone (LoDex) in Patients with Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM) and Del(17p13) and/or t(4;14)(p16;q32) Cytogenetic Abnormalities Who Have Received Prior Therapy with Lenalidomide (LEN) and Bortezomib (BORT)