NURSES! THIS TELECONFERENCE HAS BEEN RECORDED SO THAT YOU CAN EARN CE CREDIT IN YOUR FREE TIME
Gain insights on Venous Thromboembolic Events (VTE) and Peripheral Neuropathy, including
- Review the main coagulopathies in MM and their pathophysiology
- Identify the indication for and types of thromboprophylaxis used in MM
- Identify nursing interventions for prompt diagnosis and early treatment of coagulopathy in MM
- Review therapies in MM that can cause PN and coagulopathies
- List nursing interventions to decrease PN and coagulopathies
- List two new drugs and their side effects
Click here to listen to the audio recording of this presentation.
Click here to view and/or download the presentation slides.
Click here to download the Posttest and Evaluation for CE credit.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 12299, for 1.0 contact hours.
This program is supported by grants from Celgene Corporation, Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company, and Onyx Pharmaceuticals