Why Attend an IMF Workshop?
- Because the agenda includes:
- What is Myeloma?
- Options at Diagnosis
- Options at Relapse
- Clinical Trials - Why participation is important
- Side Effects Management
- Because the speakers are myeloma specialists.
- Rafat Abonour, MD
Indiana University Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplantation Program
- Because the nurse is a member of the IMF Nurse Leadership Board
- Because you can share experiences and gain strength from others in the IMF family.
Registration opens at 9am. Program begins approx. at 9:30am, and will end by 2pm
Registration is free, refreshments are provided.
Register online, or call the IMF at 800-452-CURE (2873). Please specify the workshop for which you are registering.