Why Attend an IMF Workshop?
- Because the agenda includes:
- What is Myeloma?
- Options at Diagnosis
- Options at Relapse
- Clinical Trials - Why participation is important
- Side Effects Management
- Because the speakers are myeloma specialists.
- Because the nurse is a member of the IMF Nurse Leadership Board
- Because you can share experiences and gain strength from others in the IMF family.
Registration is free, refreshments are provided.
To register, please call the IMF at 800-452-CURE (2873) or email TheIMF@myeloma.org. Please specify the workshop for which you are registering.
Free parking in the lot in front of the St. Vincent Medical Center. Enter at the East Pavilion – Fountain Entrance, the one with the circular driveway. Once inside, you’ll find the Souther Auditorium immediately to your right.