Why Attend an IMF Workshop?
- Because the agenda includes:
- What is Myeloma?
- Options at Diagnosis
- Options at Relapse
- Clinical Trials - Why participation is important
- Side Effects Management
- Because the speakers are myeloma specialists.
- Because the nurse is a member of the IMF Nurse Leadership Board
- Because you can share experiences and gain strength from others in the IMF family.
- Rachid Baz, MD
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center& Research Institute
- Ginger Love, RN, OCN
University of Cincinnati Hem/Onc Care
Registration is free, refreshments are provided.
Registration starts at 9am
Program starts at 9:30am and ends at 1pm
To register, please call the IMF at 800-452-CURE (2873) or email TheIMF@myeloma.org. Please specify the workshop for which you are registering.