A Patient, Family & Healthcare Professionals Seminar presented by the London Regional Myeloma Support Group, in association with Myeloma Canada, the IMF, and the London Regional Cancer Centre.
This event will provide myeloma patients, their families, caregivers and healthcare professionals with a rare opportunity to interact with myeloma experts and learn about the latest developments in the management of multiple myeloma.
Discussion leaders will include:
- Dr A Keith Stewart
- Dr Morie A Gertz
- Dr Donna E Reece
University Health Network
Princess Margaret Hospital
Topics to be discussed include:
- Overview of Multiple Myeloma
- Understanding Your Lab Values
- Front Line & Relapse Therapies
- New & Emerging Therapies
- Genetic Profiling
- Dental Health & Osteonecrosis of the Jaw
- Complications of Bone Disease