What do you get at an IMF Symposium?
- Get vital, up-to-date information including:
- Options for front-line therapy
- What to do at relapse
- What is the current role of transplant?
- Which emerging therapies look promising?
Access to Experts
- Get one-on-one access to experts with time to ask questions about your treatment options.
- Share your experiences and gain strength from hearing other people’s stories, as you become part of the IMF family.
REGISTRATION IS FREE!!!!!
Lunch will be provided
To register for this exciting symposium please call Kelly Cox (800) 452-CURE (2873) ext 233 or email email@example.com
- Dr. Brian Van Ness, University of Minnesota
- Mark Goodwin, PharmD BioScrip
- Alice Shapiro, PhD, (Nutrition)
- Teresa Miceli, RN Mayo Clinic
- Dr. Martha Lacy, Mayo Clinic
Symposium is being sponsored by unrestricted educational grants from
- Celgene Corporation
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.