6:00 pm Registration and Reception
6:30 – 8:00 pm Program
A Friday Night Satellite Symposium being held in conjunction with the American Society of Hematology 48th Annual Meeting and Exposition. In this innovative session, structured with a point and counter-point discussion; we will provide a forum for discussion on the latest treatment options for patients with multiple myeloma. Panel members will review case studies addressing new treatment approaches and identify the role of newer agents with respect to existing therapies in myeloma for a newly diagnosed patient, high-risk patient, and a relapsed patient.
Sponsored by the Institute for Continuing Healthcare Education. (ICHE) and supported by the International Myeloma Foundation (IMF).
- Compare traditional and new therapies for multiple myeloma, and explain the strengths and weaknesses of each and the impact of each therapy on future treatment regimens.
- Define categories of patients who are appropriate candidates for selected types of first line therapy.
- Determine the most effective treatment strategies for relapsing patients with multiple myeloma.
- Brian Durie, M.D., Cedars-Sinai Comprehensive Cancer Center, Los Angeles CA
- Bart Barlogie, M.D., University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
- Mario Boccadoro, M.D., University of Torino, Torino, Italy
- Jean-Luc Harousseau, M.D., University Hospital Nantes, Nantes, France
- Vincent Rajkumar, M.D., Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Jesus San Miguel, M.D, Hospital Universitario de Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain
For more information or to pre-register, contact Lisa Paik at 800-452-2873 or by email at email@example.com.