- Myeloma Overview and Update on Novel Therapies
- Managing Side Effects of Treatment
- Supportive Care for Patients
- Managing Pain for Patients
- Creating Connections for Support in Your Community
- Dr. Robert Schlossman, M.D., Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Deborah Doss, RN, OCN, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Kathleen Kelly-Colson, RN, BSN, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Maureen Carling, RN- Pain Management Specialist
This conference is free to all myeloma patients, family, friends and health care professionals. Breakfast and lunch are included.
To register, please contact Paul Hewitt at the International Myeloma Foundation at 1-800-452-CURE (2873) or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to take advantage of a special overnight room rate being held until April 2, 2004 please contact the The Grappone Conference Center at 603-225-0303
Sponsored by the Vermont Myeloma Support Group and supported by unrestricted educational grants from Millennium, Amgen, Kyphon, and Celgene.
In cooperation with the International Myeloma Foundation