Setting up your own member event is easy! The IMF has a dedicated member of our staff who will help you from beginning to end and provide you with all the materials and support you’ll need to host a successful event.
To start, you will want to:
- Set a financial goal
Decide which fundraising activity will work for you
- Select a date for your fundraiser
- Give us a call at 800-452-CURE (2873) or email Suzanne at email@example.com
- Still don’t know where to begin? No problem. Call Suzanne and she’ll walk you through the entire process.
- You can also read some of the most recent issues of Making Miracles, the IMF publication that recognizes members just like you who are supporting the IMF through member fundraisers.
These are the kinds of things the IMF can do to help you organize your successful member event:
Provide you with your very own event web page where you can promote your event, see how much you have raised and thank your supporters. The site will allow for people to make secure, online contributions to the IMF that will automatically be credited toward your event!
- Provide you with free educational materials to help spread the word and educate the people in your community about multiple myeloma and the IMF
- Promote your event on the IMF website, and in our publications like Myeloma Today, and Making Miracles.
- Whenever possible, we make every effort to have somebody from the IMF, whether it’s an employee a board member or a good friend or the organization, show up and support you on the day of your event
- And most importantly, we’ll be there through the entire planning process, to help answer questions, give you advice and get you ready for your big day!