During the broadcast, myeloma experts discussed and answered questions about clinical trials, new drugs, and what the future holds for myeloma patients. Panelists were IMF Chairman and Co-Founder Brian GM Durie, MD; Sagar Lonial, MD; Paul Richardson, MD; and Robert Kyle, MD.
These are recordings of the live streaming of the seminar. The live streaming began Saturday, March 2, at 8:00 am ET (5:00 am PT)—when IMF Co-Founder and President Susie Novis kicked off the event—and ended at 2:30 pm ET (11:30 am PT).
The webcast has been broken up into three segments. Click on the Multimedia Tab above to view them.
- Welcome and Introduction with Susie Novis, President and Co-Founder of the IMF
- Myeloma 101/Overview with Dr. Brian G.M. Durie, Chairman and Co-Founder of the IMF, from Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles, CA
- Best Therapies for Elderly Patients with Dr. Robert Kyle of the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Best Therapies for Patients Opting for Transplant with Dr. Sagar Lonial of the Winship Cancer Center at Emory University in Atlanta, GA
- Management of Bone Disease with Dr. Durie
- Clinical Trials and New Drugs with Dr. Paul Richardson of the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, MA
- Panel Discussion on Relapse Therapy and New Drugs with Drs. Durie, Kyle, Lonial and Richardson
- What the Future Holds for Myeloma Patients with Dr. Durie
You can view the agenda for the live stream by clicking on the PDF tab above.