The IMF’s Living Well with Myeloma quarterly teleconference series is designed to cover all the important and most up to date information regarding multiple myeloma. Our first teleconference covered the latest advances in myeloma treatment and management. The second addressed issues surrounding pain management. The third discussed issues with nutrition.
Click here to listen to the audio recordings and view accompanying slides from past teleconferences.
The last teleconference of the 2010 series will cover psychosocial issues important to the myeloma community.
- The final teleconference is scheduled for Friday, November 19th at 4:00 p.m. (Pacific) 7:00 p.m. (Eastern) and will focus on Hope, Stress, Myeloma & The Holidays with Greg Pacini, MS, LPC, CGP.
- Duration: 90 minutes (60 minute presentation and 30 minute Q&A)
- For patients, family members, caregivers and healthcare professionals.
- Toll Free Dial-In Information:
- US/Canada Dial-In: 866-393-4674
- International Dial-In: 706-634-2579
- Conference ID: 74936962 (NOTE: the CONFERENCE ID is required to access this free teleconference)
Click here to view and download the slides for this presentation.
Living Well with Myeloma is supported by a grant from Celgene Corporation.